Please indicate your interest in this event by placing your deposit. If we don't get the minimum number of people to participate, then your deposit will be refunded. The date is TBD so we will confirm a date once we see who is interested in this event.
Whodunit? Perhaps it will be YOU?
Please join us for a fun evening in Seattle with the Secret Travel Society!
Our show is very different from traditional murder mystery dinner shows. We hide non-costumed actors in the audience that are pretending to be regular guests. This results in a much more social and interactive evening than with other shows; you will find yourself engaged and involved to a level you never thought possible!
Our shows are set during the present day and take place in real time. Over the course of the night, our costumed Detectives will uncover clues, interrogate audience members that may or may not be part of the show, and help everyone get closer to solving the mystery! The audience member that gives the best correct answer of "whodunit?" before the killer is revealed will walk away with a stellar Prize Package.
VIP DEPOSIT: $25
EST. VIP MEMBER TICKETS: $125
EST. NON-MEMBER TICKETS: $150
Crowne Plaza Downtown Seattle
1308 5th Avenue Seattle, WA 98101
16824 44th Ave W, Lynnwood, WA 98037
(We share the same building as the Calvary Tabernacle Church)
Your ticket includes the following:
- Interrogation Reception
- 4-course dinner (chicken, fish or vegetarian - please see menu)
- Coffee, tea and other libations (wine, beer & cocktails are available at the cash bar)
- Seating together at the same table or two tables next to each other
- One member from our group will be a PRIME SUSPECT!
- Several members in our group will win a t-shirt or a mug from the venue
- All tax and gratuities for performers and wait staff (if you purchase additional drinks, gratuities are not included)
- Transportation from Lynnwood to Seattle in Luxury SUV
- Fun with other members of the Secret Travel Society
A typical outline of the evening:
- 5:00 PM: Transportation pick up in Lynnwood (departs at 5:10 PM)
- 6:00 PM: Check-in Begins
- 6:10 PM: Seating
- 6:35 PM: Salads & Hors d'Oeuvres
- 6:45 PM: Act 1 Begins
- 7:05 PM: Entree Course
- 7:35 PM: Act 2 Begins
- 8:00 PM: Dessert Course
- 8:10 PM: Act 3 Begins
- 8:20 PM: Break to Solve the Crime!
- 8:30 PM: Act 4 Begins
- 8:45 PM: Show Ends
- 9:30 PM: Transportation departs for Lynnwood