Whodunit? Perhaps it will be YOU?
Please join us for a fun evening in Seattle with the Secret Travel Society! We know it is early to plan but in order to secure tickets for this event, they must all be purchased in advance. We need 1 more ticket to meet our minimum so if you want to join us, full payment will need to be made and if there is not space available at our table, we will inform you with an option for a refund if space is unavailable.
We asked our members for a 50% deposit by May 18th (extended) so we can purchase the tickets as a group and we will invoice you the balance 30 days before the event. If we do not meet our minimum of 8 tickets purchased, your deposit will be refunded. The deposit is non-refundable after we pre-purchase the group tickets but please contact us for options on transferring your ticket to another member.
Our show is very different from traditional murder mystery dinner shows. We hide non-costumed actors in the audience that are pretending to be regular guests. This results in a much more social and interactive evening than with other shows; you will find yourself engaged and involved to a level you never thought possible!
Our shows are set during the present day and take place in real time. Over the course of the night, our costumed Detectives will uncover clues, interrogate audience members that may or may not be part of the show, and help everyone get closer to solving the mystery! The audience member that gives the best correct answer of "whodunit?" before the killer is revealed will walk away with a stellar Prize Package.
VIP MEMBER TICKETS: $125
NON-MEMBER TICKETS: $150
Crowne Plaza Downtown Seattle
1308 5th Avenue Seattle, WA 98101
16824 44th Ave W, Lynnwood, WA 98037
(We share the same building as the Calvary Tabernacle Church)
**VIP Member Only Benefit**
Your ticket includes the following:
- Interrogation Reception
- 4-course dinner (chicken, fish or vegetarian - please see menu)
- Coffee, tea and other libations (wine, beer & cocktails are available at the cash bar)
- Seating together at the same table or two tables next to each other
- One member from our group will be a PRIME SUSPECT!
- Several members in our group will win a t-shirt or a mug from the venue
- All tax and gratuities for performers and wait staff (if you purchase additional drinks, gratuities are not included)
- Fun with other members of the Secret Travel Society
VIP MEMBER ONLY INCLUDED BENEFIT:
- Transportation from Lynnwood to Seattle in luxury SUV (tax & gratuity included)
- Make sure to apply for a VIP Membership which is only $24.99/month to get this amazing benefit included with your ticket. We will change your ticket price if you join before the final payment is collected.
A typical outline of the evening:
- 5:00 PM: Transportation pick up in Lynnwood (departs at 5:15 PM)
- 6:00 PM: Check-in Begins
- 6:10 PM: Seating
- 6:35 PM: Salads & Hors d'Oeuvres
- 6:45 PM: Act 1 Begins
- 7:05 PM: Entree Course
- 7:35 PM: Act 2 Begins
- 8:00 PM: Dessert Course
- 8:10 PM: Act 3 Begins
- 8:20 PM: Break to Solve the Crime!
- 8:30 PM: Act 4 Begins
- 8:45 PM: Show Ends
- 9:30 PM: Transportation departs for Lynnwood